10 Tips to Strengthen Families
Parenting is a tough job, and maintaning close relationships and open communications helps to ensure parents and their children to stay connected through all ages. Here are 10 simple tips enhancing the bond between parent and child.
- Say I Love YouTell your child you love him every day – no matter the age.
- Teach Your FaithTeach your child about your faith and beliefs.
- Establish A Special Name Or Code WordCreate a special name for your child that is positive and special or a secret code word that you can use between each other.
- Develop And Maintain A Special Betime RitualFor younger children, reading a favorite bedtime book or telling stories is a ritual that will be remembered most likely throughout their life.
- Let Your Children Help YouParents sometimes inadvertently miss out on opportunities to forge closer relationships by allowing their child to help them with various tasks and chores.
- Play With Your ChildrenThe key is to really play with your children. Play with dolls, ball, make believe, checkers sing songs – whatever is fun and interesting.
- Eat Meals As A FamilyYou’ve heard this before, and it really is important! Eating together sets the stage for conversation and sharing.
Please visit GiffordPhotography.net for more >>