Women in Profile Guidelines
GUIDELINES FOR WOMEN IN PROFILE ARTICLES
- Please write in third party and state your full name, current residence and where you were born and raised.
- Include your prior and current career history,if applicable,education, participation in non-profit organizations, etc. Include a brief detail of current job-related descriptions.
- Personal hobbies and passions you enjoy.
- Family Information (husband/significant other, children, pets and/or family activities).
- Contact information; phone number, email; website URL.
- Total number of words ranges from 200 – 250 words.
- Deadline for submission is the 15th of each month (2/15, 4/15, 6/15, 8/15, 10/15, 12/15). Please email profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
THANK YOU FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO RECOGNIZE YOU
THE WOMEN’S JOURNAL of CHESTER COUNTY!
Cristina Combee, Publisher; President of CCConcepts, LLC
THE WOMENʼS JOURNAL- CHESTER COUNTY NORTHERN /SOUTHERN EDITION
Published by, CC Concepts, LLC