Thank you for sharing your time and expertise to The Women’s Journal. This valuable information is viewed as factual and reliable to our readers and to your prospective clients. The Women’s Journal editorial marketing’s success is a result of information written in an unbiased, educational and informative format.
BELOW ARE THE GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION OF EDITORIALS/ADS:
- TITLE: Please provide a heading or title for your article.
TIP: Be creative! It should include words that grab the reader’s attention.
- PHOTO: Send your photos as attachments via e-mail. They must be in JPEG, TIFF or PDF form and at least 300 dpi and in a minimum size of a 4 x 3 photo. Identify the person(s) in each photo.
- BYLINE: Indicate whether the editorial is written by you (if you wrote it yourself) or presented by you (if supplied by your association). Be sure to include credentials (MD, PhD,etc).
- EDITORIAL: Please compose in a Microsoft “word” doc; send as attachment.
Word Count: Full page; 750 words; Half page; 300 words; Intro pg; 150 words
TIP: Please proofread your article to minimize corrections/changes.
- TESTIMONIALS: Please include a minimum of 1 testimonial, 2-3 at the maximum, from your clients or patients, if applicable. All information must be sent as ATTACHMENTS via e-mail (please do not embed in the body of the email). These are included in your total word count.
- BIOGRAPHY: Include a brief biographical sketch of the author and/or company at the end of the article. This is included in your total word count.
- DISPLAY AD: Send your camera-ready advertisements to us as attachments via e-mail Ai,.EPS, JPG, or if at the minimum a high res PDF format.They must be at least 300 dpi and converted to CMYK, if possible. Please note that photos extracted from a website are not high quality and are not suitable for reproduction in The Women’s Journal.
- DEADLINE: All editorials, ads and photos are due by the 15th of the month prior to publication ( 2/15, 4/15, 6/15, 8/15, 10/15, 12/15 ) unless otherwise instructed. If you are unable to meet the deadline request, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for us to make the appropriate scheduling changes.
Contact email@example.com. Thank you.
Final Process: Your submission will go through an editing process for grammar, spelling, typographical errors, formatting and space requirements. A proof of your content will be sent to you for final approval.
On Behalf of The Women’s Journal – Thank You!