Thank you for your interest in The Women’s Journal , Chester County Editions. The “Journal” has been received exceptionally well in Chester County which has created a surge of energy and enthusiasm to the professionals who have been searching for a successful means of creating awareness and exposure to their company and to the mission of the organization.
Our mission is to educate, enrich, empower the lives of our readers, as well as our contributors, the men and women in our community, with excellent, quality editorials and information. Our promise is to present each advertiser in a beautifully designed style to promote excellence and readability to our readers, both through our printed publication and through our online presence.
- The Women’s Journals – Over 35 Years in Publication
- Published Bi-Monthly
- Full Color-High Gloss Cover Journal; Great Appeal; Readers Love It.
- Organized in Categorical Ad Placement; Distributed Free of Charge
- An estimated 42,000 in Readership
- Highly Targeted Distribution
- Focused Marketing Elevating Awareness, Visibility and Results
- Editorial Marketing Targets Higher-income, Higher-educated Men and Women.
- Exclusivity – Sole Advertiser of Specialty Represented
- Website Advertising
As the owner and publisher of The Women’s Journal for both Northern and Southern Chester County editions, this commitment is taken very seriously. The promise is to provide the maximum value of your investment in The Women’s Journal. Our team is committed to ensuring that all components of this marketing package are implemented to achieve successful results; Targeted Marketing; Exclusivity; Education and Distribution. On behalf of The Women’s Journal of Chester County, I look forward to creating a beautiful partnership with you and The Women’s Journal.
Cristina P. Combee
Publisher of The Women’s Journal, Northern & Southern Chester County
President of CCConcepts, LLC. email@example.com p. 610.563.8644